Click this photo to purchase SPRING 2018 issue / Los Angeles Cover
Photographer: Adam Hendershott
Hair&Makeup: Courtnay Schafer
Stylist: Veronika Howard
Photo Shoot Location: Venice Beach, LA, USA
GIGI CESARE - an Award winning youth actress & recording artist
Fashion: Black dress - stylist own, Jacket - Dolce& Gabbana, Belt - Maria& Daria designes, Choker - Maria&Daria designes, Head pice made by stylist, Veronika Howard
Fashion: Kenzo Paris top, Red dress by Free people, Converse shoes, Bracelets Chanel, Rings stylist own
• She has a pop singles coming out this month called “Shade Shelter” and “Angel Things”
• She’s currently working in the studio on a full length album, she was just nominated for a Young Entertainer Award for Best Actress at the Globe Theater at Universal Studios taking place April 15th
• Has a feature film premiering on Netflix this summer called “The Kids From 62-F” for which she was nominated last year for her portrayal of “Nina” at the Imagen Awards (founded by Norman Lear honoring Latin American’s in arts & entertainment)
• She was nominated for Best Actress in a Feature film in the very same category as Salma Hayek, Eva Longoria and Edy Ganem
• Gigi plays “Jessy” in the MMA film franchise called “Street” with “Street II” about to go into preproduction (it was an international hit MMA film very popular in countries around the globe such as Brazil, Indonesia, China and Russia)
GiGi is an Award winning youth actress and recording artist best known for her role as "Jessy" in the feature film franchise, "Street" with "Street 2-Death Fight" filming in 2018. Nominated for 2017 Imagen Award for her role as "Nina" in "The Kids From 62-F alongside fellow nominees Salma Hayek and Eva Longoria for Best Actress in a Feature Film." Won a Young Entertainer's Award for best supporting young actress for her performance in the feature film "Street." Nominated for a Young Artist Award for best performance in a short film. Gigi recurs in "Amish
Haunting," other credits include "Tom's Dilemma" and "The Black List." She is a vocalist for School of Rock, equestrian and animal rights advocate.
At the age of 12 Gigi is a native of Hershey, Pennsylvania and has been performing for most of her life. Taking notice of his daughter's budding talent she was encouraged by her father
to pursue the arts a few years after losing her biological father (South American) at a young age. Gigi excelled in acting and success came quickly. Her acting career began in NYC.
Fashion: Velvet Jacket, Velvet Pants, 7 jeans, Top - Urban outffiters, Shoes - Miu miu, Ring - stylist own vintage
Age: 13 Years Old
Lives in: Las Vegas, USA
I heart radio:
Fashion: Top - stylist own, Shorts - Free People, Stockings - Free People, Bracelet - Givenchy,
Shoes - Jeffrey Cambel
Thanks for reading!